Sunday, December 16, 2007

69 and multiples

So, I'm not allowed to actually have any sort of penetration this weekend... but that didn't rule out some other fun things that we did.

First of all, I haven't been totally comfortable with the 69 position before... I usually get pretty self-conscious about the angle of his face in proximity to my back end. Weird hang up, but we had never really gotten past it.

Following a couple goblets of merlot and a large glass of Alize, however, I was feeling pretty down with it.

It started out, as many good things do, with some innocent cuddling. Cuddling turned to spooning, which in turn granted easy access to my very excitable breasts. It ended with me getting naked, taking off his clothes, and disappearing under the covers where I could get more familiar with him.

At some point I twisted around, scooted back, and straddled his face... and that led to one of the greatest sexual experiences we'd yet shared.

He came. Twice. In the span of like 5 minutes. I know this because he came in my mouth, and I tasted it... and then we just kept going and he never went soft... he kind of just got less hard, and then right back to full erectness. So I just figured I imagined him coming the first time and kept going... and he came again! As soon as he did he just said, "Oh my god, what just happened? How many times did I come??!" And laid back in disbelief.

Has anyone else discovered they, or their partner, could do this? I thought it was some sort of urban myth, but the evidence was in my mouth.. and then all over my body. I just didn't think it was possible for men to have a multiple orgasm. And my man was as surprised as me.

Anyway, after the shock wore off he did turn me over and get me off too... but we were both pretty exhausted at this point (he claims he was 'twice as tired and twice as sleepy' as normal) so we napped.

Just thought I would share because I feel that this was a pretty significant event in our love lives.

14 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I don't remember this, but a guy I used to hook up with claims that I've made him come twice like that (I was really drunk). And an ex of mine gave me my first multiple in the front seat of his Corolla when we were in high school.
Aw. Memories.

Susie said...

Wow. That's all I can say. And you said your weekend wasn't going to be as amazing as last.

Anonymous said...

You had a fantastic weekend! The only times i've managed to have multiple orgasms is when i've used condoms, i'd experience orgasm several times but only actually came once. You've got skills.

HSWLOVER said...

I can cum/squirt for extended periods of time, using Brauer and Brauer's technique. My lover and others before her have learned to cum for up to 1/2 hour without stopping.. BUT, for men, it is not really an orgasm all that time, and I wish I were able to do do. Congratulations on having such a very very erotic time. It't a great break from school!

So@24 said...

Your guy is a God among men.

AnotherSocialScientist said...

I had an ex who would do that; definitely a shock the first time - I'd thought it was only girls who could have multiple orgasms! Alas, it only lasted for the first year of the relationship.

Dirty Girl said...

HOt!

a london adulterer said...

Sometimes I have double orgasms, but neither of them are very explosive. This normally happens when I am trying to hold back - last a little longer; i sort of half-come unintentionally, trying to stop myself, I still unload, but am still hard. Then in frustration, try to have a proper full orgasm, which takes < 1 minutes from there, only for that to be a bit weak as well.

Prefer to save up for one big one....;-) Take a break and start again.

Steph said...

The ramblings of this Bee are not over just yet..

http://spreadeagleinnyc.blogspot.com/2008/01/because-i-refuse-to-be-victim.html

HSWLOVER said...

I hope your life is going along well. We miss you.

So@24 said...

Lucky bastard.

Good to have you back, Champ! I guess I need to catch up

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

inactive shutting santina handful yashwant supervisory doxium ajmera survival blockage aassociated
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

I love this post – totally kewl!!! Well done! I’m coming back to this one …